Photography means to "paint with light".


Whether it is finally that Big Day, your children are growing up just too fast, or maybe a brand new addition to the family...I would love to be there to preserve those special moments in life!

I am a photographer located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I graduated in 2008 with my Bachelor's of Fine Art emphasizing in photography. I love to be behind a camera! I want each photograph to be uniquely you and feel like a piece of artwork. Currently, I am building my portfolio and reputation. Take advantage of these great deals while they last.

Images listed under "Art" are available for purchase.

kjoesplin@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ogden Photo Shoot!

Hey O-town folk, I am coming up on October 18th-a week from Saturday-to do a photo shot marathon!  I really need to keep building my portfolio so I'm doing an hour+ of shots and a CD of proofs for you to print as many as you'd like for only $30.  So if you would like to come or have friends and neighbors who would please email me @ Kandisesplin@yahoo.com and we'll set up a time!  Hope to see everyone there!

1 comment:

Suzan said...

Kandis:
It's me - Aunt Suzan. Why don't you set up a blogspot just for your photography? I think if anyone saw your work (especially wedding shots) you'd get a lot of work. Can't you link it to other sites so more can see it? I LOVE your work! Wish we could do the weddings over again with you as a photographer. Hope all is well. Love to all in Utah.